The Adventure Experts
1. Fresh eggs, bacon, orange juice, toast, jelly, and beverage.
2. Old fashioned buttermilk pancakes, maple syrup, and beverage.
3. French toast, bacon, maple syrup, and beverage.
4. No Cook: Breakfast burrito (tortilla, bean spread, and chees), fruit roll-ups, and beverage.
5. No Cook: Instant oatmeanl, dried fruit, toast, jelly, and beverage.
6. No Cook: Blueberry granola, energy bar, beef jerky pieces, and beverage.
1. Hard salami and cheese with pita bread, cookies, and fruit drink.
2. Lunch burrito (tortilla, lunchmeat, & cheese), candy, fruit drink.
3. Bagelwiches with cream cheese & cheese, granola bar, candy, and fruit drink.
4. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, cookies, and fruit drink.
5. Hot Lunch: Ramen Oriental Noodle Soup, cookies, and fruit drink.
6. Trail Lunch: Large trail cookie, granola bars, candy, and fruit drink.
1. First Night: Fresh steaks, hash brown potatoes, green beans, apples, and spice and beverage.
2. Chicken & rice, corn, chocolate peanut pie, and beverage.
3. Spaghetti and meat sauce, green beans, blueberry cobbler, and beverage.
4. Chicken & vegetables w/gravy, mashed potatoes, hot apple desser, beverage.
5. Turkey tetrazzini, peas & carrots, chocolate pudding, and beverage.
6. Fresh fish (you catch), hash browns O'Brian, peas, raspberry cobbler, and beverage.
7. Chicken ala King, rice, vanilla pudding, and beverage.
8. Beef & vegetables w/gravy, banana cream pie, and beverage.
Insert the number of meals according to the number of days you will be out. Select one less dinner and breakfast than the number of days you will be out. Most trips depart after breakfast the first morning and return before dinner on the last day. Our food is packed accordingly.
We will plan the amounts required according to the number of persons in your party. When ordering meals, all members of the group must eat the same meal at each mealtime. Experienced campers prefer quick noonday meals, with a hot lunch on cool or layover days. You can be assured generous portions.
If the food list is not submitted to us 14 days prior to your arrival, we will be happy to make the menu selections for your group. Upon arrival, if you would like to make adjustments in the meal selections, or if there have been last minute changes to your group size, there will be a $50.00 repacking charge.
We can accomodate vegetarian dietary needs with at least 14 days advanced notice.
Real LemonKetchupMustardTartar SauceSteak SauceAluminum FoilSoupsCreamerArt. SweetnerSugarFish BreadingVegetable Oil
Regular Ground CoffeeInstant Regular CoffeeInstant Decaf. CoffeeRegular Hot ChocolateSugar-free Hot ChocolateTeaSugar-free Drink
Serious paddling deep into true wilderness, leaving everything behind, and experiencing nature at its finest. Outfitted with the latest in ultra-light gear, you will have a trip of a lifetime.
Families and friends canoe into the Boundary Waters and Quetico following the same paths as the voyageurs of old. We make it safe and fun with excellent equipment and sound advice.
Fish some of the finest waters in North America. Day trips in motorized fishing boats or wilderness fishing from canoes, along with expert advice, awaits you.
We know scouts like no one else in Ely. With 50 years of experience, we customize a perfect high adventure trip with the best lodging, equipment, food and service for your troop.