The Adventure Experts
1. Eggs and bacon, toast, jelly and orange juice.
2. Pancakes, maple syrup, and beverage.
3. French toast, bacon, maple syrup.
4. Breakfast burrito, fruit snacks.
5. Oatmeal, dried fruit.
6. Granola, energy bars, beef jerky.
1. Hard salami and cheese on pita bread, cookies, and drink.
2. Burritos, lunch meat and cheese, candy, and drink.
3. Bagelwiches, cream cheese, lunch meat, granola bar, candy, and drink.
4. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, cookies, and drink.
5. Ramen noodles, cookies, and fruit drink.
6. Large trail cookie granola bars, candy, and drink.
1. Steaks, hash browns, green beans, hot apple dessert.
2. Chicken Alfredo, corn, chocolate pie.
3. Spaghetti with meat sauce, green beans, lemon creme pudding.
4. Chicken & vegetables w/gravy, mashed potatoes, hot apple dessert.
5. Chicken Noodle Casserole, peas & carrots, chocolate pudding.
6. Fresh fish (you catch), hash browns, peas, lemon pie.
7. Chicken ala King, rice, vanilla pudding.
8. Beef & vegetables w/gravy, banana cream pie.
Insert the number of meals according to the number of days you will be out. Select one less dinner and breakfast than the number of days you will be out. Most trips depart after breakfast the first morning and return before dinner on the last day. Our food is packed accordingly.
We will plan the amounts required according to the number of persons in your party. When ordering meals, all members of the group must eat the same meal at each mealtime. Experienced campers prefer quick noonday meals, with a hot lunch on cool or layover days. You can be assured generous portions.
If the food list is not submitted to us 14 days prior to your arrival, we will be happy to make the menu selections for your group. Upon arrival, if you would like to make adjustments in the meal selections, or if there have been last minute changes to your group size, there will be a $50.00 repacking charge.
We can accomodate vegetarian dietary needs with at least 14 days advanced notice.
Real LemonKetchupMustardTartar SauceSteak SauceAluminum FoilSoupsCreamerArt. SweetnerSugarFish BreadingVegetable Oil
Regular Ground CoffeeInstant Regular CoffeeInstant Decaf. CoffeeRegular Hot ChocolateSugar-free Hot ChocolateTeaSugar-free Drink
Serious paddling deep into true wilderness, leaving everything behind, and experiencing nature at its finest. Outfitted with the latest in ultra-light gear, you will have a trip of a lifetime.
Families and friends canoe into the Boundary Waters and Quetico following the same paths as the voyageurs of old. We make it safe and fun with excellent equipment and sound advice.
Fish some of the finest waters in North America. Day trips in motorized fishing boats or wilderness fishing from canoes, along with expert advice, awaits you.
We know scouts like no one else in Ely. With 50 years of experience, we customize a perfect high adventure trip with the best lodging, equipment, food and service for your troop.